An accident becomes more than just an accident when it involves a serious injury caused by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. When you or a loved one has been hurt, you should not have to deal with the medical and financial challenges on your own.
Experienced Representation To Help You Collect Maximum Compensation
At Stephen D. Beam, A Professional Corporation, we understand that personal injury claims are a heavy burden to bear. Our job is to stand with you through this process, be an informative legal guide and assertively advocate for the most comprehensive compensation package possible.
As a long-standing general practice firm in Weatherford, Oklahoma, we handle a wide range of personal injury claims and insurance matters involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents like cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, etc.
- Premises liability and dangerous property issues like slip-and-fall accidents, broken walkways, broken railings, exposed construction hazards, failure to use proper signage, negligent security, etc.
- Product liability cases that involve defective product design, manufacturing, marketing or distribution
- Professional/medical negligence on the part of doctors, nurses, hospitals or other care providers
- Accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries such as those that involve construction site accidents, explosions, falls from heights, broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, nerve damage, paralysis, etc.
Do not let the at-fault party and his or her insurance company undervalue your injury claim. Attorney Stephen D. Beam can fight for maximum compensation for your current medical and financial needs as well as your long-term concerns. Contact us online or by telephone at 580-302-5023 to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer. Our office is in Weatherford, but we handle cases throughout Custer County and western Oklahoma.