Businesses and commercial developments throughout the Weatherford and Custer County area are what help our communities thrive. It is difficult to build and operate a stable business, however, without a solid legal foundation.
An Attorney Who Understands Your Business Goals
At Stephen D. Beam, A Professional Corporation, we take pride in helping small to mid-sized business owners throughout Western Oklahoma open and run their businesses. We offer comprehensive representation in a wide range of business and commercial law transactions and disputes, including:
- Business formation and entity selection (LLCs, S-Corps, sole proprietorships, partnerships, etc.)
- Regulatory compliance issues (land use and zoning, industry regulations, employment law compliance, etc.)
- Contract matters (drafting, review, negotiation and contract litigation, etc.)
- Agreements for business partners, shareholders, vendors, employees, etc.
- Business litigation
- Breach of contract actions
- Financing and creditor relations
- Business dissolution plans and exit strategies
Experience In Complex Industries
Local industries that involve oil and gas, minerals and other natural and energy resources play a significant role in our practice. Attorney Stephen D. Beam has worked with one of the largest fuel wholesalers in Oklahoma and other local utility companies. His experience has helped guide them through a wide range of business challenges in an effort to prevent legal disputes or assertively resolve litigation when it does arise.
If your business needs experienced legal counsel for day-to-day operations or an unexpected dispute, contact us today. We can be reached online or by telephone at 580-302-5023.